Wednesday 18 June 2014

Exams week and The Avengers 2



So today I found out some big news...

Its exam week at my school and gossip and rumors spread like wildfire, as no one has anything better to do with their time other than revise. When I got into school, a friend told me that she had heard that there was some filming up at Dover Castle (in England (see pictured)).
Dover Castle Birds Eye view

Later on my friend told me that Avengers: Age of Ultron (Avengers 2, to be released in 2015)and  Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey Jnr and Samuel L Jackson are all up there at Dover castle. This is actually true! They flew in by helicopter and will be filming at the castle until 24th June. This isn't the first time Holly wood films have been filmed at Dover Castle. Earlier this year, "Into the Woods" with Johnny Depp was filmed there as well. The film is set to be released around Christmas.

A girl in my form is one of the worlds biggest Avenger fan girl, and she went and sat in a corner and cried when she found out :)

Anyways, I hope you all have a good week, and good luck in any exams you may have!

stay crazy
Georgie || www.berry-shakes.polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment